I've thought about getting into birdwatching myself, and I think a birdwatcher would love this sticker. You could also use it to welcome a recently moved friend to a new, pigeon-filled city!
What can I do with this sticker?
‣ So many things! Stickers can brighten up items like laptops, phone cases, water bottles, and car bumpers, and add a fun touch to gifts and cards. Or if you’re a collector, you can store them in a sticker album!
‣ It is best to clean the surface of the item (like your laptop or phone case) before adhering the sticker.
‣ Stickers can be repositioned within a few minutes after placing them, but they will become permanent when left on over time and may leave some residue when removed.
‣ Because of the laminate layer, you can gently wipe this sticker clean with a damp towel.
How is this sticker made?
‣ I design, print, coat, cut, and package these stickers all from my home. They are waterproof and dishwasher-safe. If you’re going to put it in the dishwasher, I’d recommend letting it settle on the item (water bottle, tumbler, etc.) for a day or so before washing it.
‣ Stickers have a crack and peel back for easy application.
‣ Printed colors may vary slightly due to monitor or screen differences.
How big is this sticker?
‣ This sticker is about 2.5 inches long.
‣ See photos: stickers are shown on a 13” inch laptop and an iPhone XR case for scale.
How is this sticker shipped?
‣ Stickers are carefully sealed in paper bags and shipped through USPS in rigid cardboard mailers.
All non-custom orders ship within 1 week. Shipping is only $3 on almost all orders!